The fastest way to get to the info you are looking for is the search bar above. If that doesn't work, the sidebar has you covered:
- The API Reference contains info about openrouteservice's API endpoints and usage, both for using the public API and using locally run instances of openrouteservice.
- Run ORS instance contains all info about setting up the ors locally.
- Contributing contains info about contributing to the openrouteservice, the OpenStreetMap and translations
- Technical details contains all sorts of explanation about the internal workings of the openrouteservice.
- FAQ contains answers to frequently asked questions.
For a more general overview, visit our website at openrouteservice.org.
For an easy and interactive way to test the api, you can try out the different endpoints instantly and start firing requests at the API Playground after obtaining an account and an API key.
If you spot issues with the documentation, click the link below the page to directly open an issue on GitHub.
If you have questions that aren't answered here, or you want to provide feedback or point out problems, go to our Forum.